Subject: Projekti kooskõlastamine - LR9546 Laidineni Viira küla Muhu
From: "Tuuling Taavi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:08:00 +0200

Tere

Saadan projekti kooskõlastamiseks.

LR9546 Laidineni Viira küla Muhu vald Saare maakond

Lugupidamisega

Taavi Tuuling

Nooremprojekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5660 8103

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Tolli tn 27, 93813 Kuressaare

 <http://www.enersense.ee> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.